Menstruation and cramps could be a sign that you are complete woman because it a sign that you rightly produce an egg which meant to meet a sperm and produce an offspring (baby).
Why do you menstruate?
Menstruation is an episode of blood flow through the vagina from the uterus owing from destruction of an unfertilized egg released from the ovaries.
Signs that go with menstruation
When this egg unfertilized; it leads to development of stomach or abdominal pains, dizziness, pale, insomnia, anorexia or loss of appetite, leg pains, and high temperature.
How to walk tall during menstruation
- Reduce sweet foods. Taking sweets, chocolates, drinks can exacerbate cramps because ordinarily too much intake can cause stomach pains and make menstruation “hell on earth”.This could be accompanied with excess stools and general body discomfort.
- Don’t misplace with Ulcer. If you are a known Ulcer patient make sure you visit a Doctor, Pharmacist or other qualified health professionals for proper identification of whether it is ulcer or menstrual cramps.
- Use Vitamin B6 supplements. The use of Pyridoxine (VitaminB6) helps to stabilize pre menstrual symptoms and neuronal functioning in the body. Staying on foods rich in pyridoxine also makes provisions for the supplement at anytime.
- Eat well. Because of cramps some women skip meals and this can complicate the condition and make you lean. Eat good food like vegetable, fruits, fish and other nutritional natural foods.
- Avoid taking coffee and cola. They can increase discomfort and make the intestine irritated at any time you having menstrual cramps.
- Avoid or cut alcohol. This can also increase discomfort at anytime, therefore be careful to take any form of alcohol when you develop cramps.
- Have some sex. Having sex to orgasm helps to also relieve pains as blood moves out of organs and around the body.
- Engage in slight exercise. Exercise relieves pains; as muscles get to work.
- Use of analgesics. Aspirin, Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) are good over-the-counter drugs that can help to relieve pains in cramps.
Vetbest Health Network